Thursday, May 14, 2015

THE HONOR OF BEING A WOMAN

The roles of males and females have come up in my life several times recently. I think this is because I'm currently open to different perspectives of these roles and how to respect the journeys of all within these roles. I'm also at a point of shedding outmoded beliefs of how males and females "should" behave and am looking for how to grow into the best human I can be.

Respect for others is a large part of that. I've read about actions of others that show absolutely no respect for others.

At the other end of the spectrum, I read a blog today titled, Wisdom of the Woman's Heart, about the deep honor of being born a woman and the respect many indigenous cultures show the women among them. Very touching and some perspectives I hadn't considered before. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment