Friday, January 17, 2020

HAPPY BARGAIN-FILLED NEW YEAR!

QUIET HOLIDAYS AND A BARGAIN-FILLED NEW YEAR
Well, I met my goal of having a quiet holiday season. It was nice to mostly hang out at home with my doggie herd.

Now my thoughts have turned to the year ahead with the stars and planets aligning (according to astrologers) for a positive, bargain-filled year ahead. 

ALL MY eBOOKS ARE 99 CENTS!
OK, bargain-filled is my idea of a good year. I love a bargain and want to share with you that the digital versions of my books are all 99 cents. Print books are also available at modest prices. You can check out my books here


These books include I Want to Have the Heart of a Dog, an intriguingly different look at one woman's recovery from several lifetimes of abuse–guided by dogs whose hearts contain the simple and miraculous knowledge of the Universe.

Also available in print
Read an excerpt at www.GenieGabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment