Friday, January 29, 2021

"Why did you do it?"

Put together the pieces on 

PUZZLE DAY

with my romantic suspense series...

I used to put together jigsaw puzzles a lot--and was pretty darn good at it. As other things crowded out the time to sit for hours putting together the pieces, my love of puzzles emerged in Bernie's Legacy, my romantic suspense books. 


This series of ten books solves a piece of the puzzle in each book. However, the question posed in the first book, "Why did you do it?"--and whodunnit--is not resolved until the tenth book in the series. I hope you have fun "puzzling out" the pieces of this series. 


WILD IRISH ROGUE is FREE 

with newsletter sign-up


Digital versions of the books

in the Bernie's Legacy series

are on sale for 

just 99 cents each!


You can read EXCERPTS

of all my books at:

www.GenieGabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment