Tuesday, May 20, 2014

FREE ONLINE QIGONG EVENT


I've been enjoying energy work for many years, beginning with Reiki. However, I've also incorporated QiGong into my personal healing and my work with animals. If any of you are interested in this kind of work, there's a free online event with Master Chunyi Lin going on this week. Yes, these online events that have become my addiction! Some people play games--I listen and watch these events. LOL!

It's the usual routine for these events--give them your email address and you have access to the free event. If you want to, you can also buy a training package, but the online event really is free. Like other events I've posted, I've gained great benefit from the free event or I wouldn't recommend it. Master Lin really is a gentle, gentle man and learning to work with energy has been life-changing for me. You can sign up at www.SpringForestHealingfest.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment