Friday, December 26, 2014

DOESN'T EVERYONE TALK WITH ANIMALS?

www.QuantumCanines.com
DOESN'T EVERYONE TALK WITH ANIMALS?

I didn't start talking with animals until I was in my fifties. Just like a light switch being turned on, conversations with animals came instantly. 

I was so excited! I thought everyone else had been talking with animals and I was just late to the party. 

ARE YOU NUTS?
When I shared my experience with others, some people were enthusiastic about my discovery.

However, many people looked at me doubtfully. From the reaction of others, it was obvious they thought I was nuts. 

I'm not talking Jane on the streets. These were people who loved animals, had worked with animals for years, and who had pets of their own. 

NOT EVERYONE BELIEVES
So I became more careful who I told about this precious gift. But animals and I continued to communicate. What a difference it made in living with my own dogs!

They told me if they were achy. They gave me the reasons why they did certain things. And they let me know in no uncertain terms when they wanted meals and what they wanted. :)

I WANT TO TALK TO MY PEOPLE
As I worked with animals outside my own pack of dogs, they consistently said they wanted to talk directly to their own people. It was nice to talk to me as an animal communicator, but their hearts' desire was to communicate with their caretakers. 

So if you love animals and have a desire to communicate with them directly, I urge you to check out some animal communicators who teach others how to do this. 

Since my gift came simply by asking a dog a question and expecting an answer, I don't feel qualified to teach people how to talk with their own pets. 

However, other animal communicators do offer this. Val Heart is one person I know who offers a free "QuickStart" to talk with animals. Her web site is <http://www.valheart.com/>. (No, I'm not an affiliate and don't receive any money for suggesting her. I just like her work.)

There are other animal communicators who teach people this skill. I'd suggest searching the Internet for animal communication classes, then checking information until you find someone you are comfortable with. 

YES, YOU CAN TALK WITH ANIMALS!
Some people don't believe it's possible to talk to animals. That's their choice. However, I continue to have discussions with animals and have for almost a decade. Doing this has brought much wonder, joy and learning into my life. 

If you want to deepen your bond with your pet, or want to help other animals, I urge you to check out communicating with animals. 

YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME...

No comments:

Post a Comment