Thursday, December 11, 2014

IT'S NOT WOO-WOO, IT'S SCIENCE

My beautiful Sophie came home
with me for "hospice care."
Using Reiki and other energy work
in combination with her indomitable spirit,
we had THREE YEARS together.  
Received Gregg Braden's newsletter today with a number of interesting articles and links. For those who haven't heard of him, you might want to check out his web site <http://www.greggbraden.com/>.

In high school, I decided I didn't like science when required to dissect a critter. However, the work of Gregg Braden is one of the reasons I have become a science-y geek girl several decades later.

He explains science in plain English and relates it to our every day lives, presenting possibilities that are limited only by our minds and imaginations.

Following this example, this month I'll be updating my Quantum Canines web site <www.quantumcanines.com>, to include scientific explanations for the work I do that some people consider "woo-woo."

No comments:

Post a Comment