Friday, July 8, 2016

JULY’S DOGGIE HOST: LADY WILLOUGHBY

The only brown puppy in the litter
became my adored Lady Willoughby.
If anybody needed a dog, this girl did. Fresh out of high school. Fresh off the farm. This girl was trying to be an adult, but she had so much to learn! Unfortunately, she had set some goals she was determined to meet that blinded her to what would have been better choices. I tried to show her a better way, but she didn’t want to see.

At least she knew she needed a dog.


“After high school, I moved to the city to claim a job and my own life…I also quickly rediscovered my life wasn’t complete without a canine companion. When I moved into a house…a litter of puppies next door brought another furbaby into my life.” 

--from I WANT TO HAVE THE HEART OF A DOG

No comments:

Post a Comment