Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Happy birthday to Quantum Canines!

We are 13 lucky years old!


Quantum Canines was born in April 2008. A sanctuary of a different breed to provide a home for beautiful doggies who came to begin a new life. With their love and healing and challenges, they continue to offer me lessons in how to heal myself.


In the mysteries of the Universe, my Collie also turned 13 this month, 

though he spent the first few years of his life with his "other mother."


Collies have been special guides to me throughout this life--

the first dog I remember was a Collie.


My Collie Chronicles series is a tribute 

to these beautiful and very special companions. 


Digital formats just 99 cents!
Buy links on my web site books page.

Print versions also available.


You can read excerpts from all my books on my web site:

www.GenieGabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment