Sunday, August 4, 2024

Chickies and ducks hit the radio waves


Under my writing alter-ego, Genie Gabriel, I was recently interviewed by local radio host, Liz Cruz, for her program Word Up on Salem, Oregon's KMUZ radio. This program features interviews with local writers and other creative artists. We talked about several of my books as well as my recently discovered venture into poetry, and how my move to the farm is reflected in my writing. This interview was broadcast Saturday, August 3, at 6pm.

She came to the farm to do the interview, and my chickie girls and ducks added their voices to the taping. The horse and donkey were mostly silent but you may hear them munching on carrots.

If you want to listen, the link is [https://kmuz.org/shows/word-up-1st-3rd-saturdays] for 8/3/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment