Sunday, November 8, 2020

Too good not to share again...


I rediscovered these 
GRATITUDE FRAMES
featuring doggies who have been part of my life.

Most of these beautiful spirits in fur 
are angel doggies now, 
so looking at these brought a bit of an ache to my heart.

But...

These are too good not to share again!

So during November of this crazy year, 
I'm going to share short stories and anecdotes
of a few of the doggies who have owned me.



A COLLIE
was my first love.
And Collies have been a special part of my life,
coming to support and love me
in the most difficult times.

If you want to read more about the doggies
who have shared my life, check out this book:


Filled with love, lessons, and healing.
However, as one reader said, 
"Keep the tissues handy."
Because doggies don't live as long as humans.

BUY ebook for only 99 cents!
Print version also available.

Read an excerpt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment