Wednesday, May 11, 2016

WHAT IF WEDNESDAY: TALKING TO ANIMALS

WHAT IF EVERYONE COULD HEAR WHAT PETS SAY?

I stepped into a world like this for a few hours on Monday! The Executive Director of the local humane society coordinated a meeting with three animal communicators, including me. (Thanks, BJ!)

Some of my family also communicate with animals. However, I don't usually start conversations with strangers by saying, "I talk to animals and they talk back." 

If the topic comes up, I usually slide in a casual comment and make note of their reaction, which can range from cautious curiosity and interested questions to eye rolls, stepping away, changing the subject and running in the opposite direction. 

What a delight to hear someone say, "I'm an animal communicator too." 

I didn't have to speak cautiously or try to explain how talking to animals happens. We spent our time talking about our experiences, including the wonderful messages and lessons we've received from animals.

As an added bonus, on Tuesday I called a couple local businesses looking for resources for one of my dogs and discovered another animal communicator who hosted healing circles in my area.

What a wonderful feeling to know other people have discovered the delights and benefits of communicating with animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment