Saturday, July 1, 2017

FUR AGAINST MY FACE

In case it's not obvious,
that's me on the left and Tucker on the right. :)
Fur against my face and the soft smell of a dog curled protectively around me existed before my first memories of this life. My mom used to tell stories of me as a toddler, sleeping with my head pillowed on our Collie’s belly...
"Collies will carry a special message for you...You will feel drawn to them, and they will appear at critical times to guide and support you." --Woofs of Wisdom from Tippy


Tippy was the first Collie to support me in this life. Then Duke came as a reminder that Collies were still watching over me. Duncan was a Collie mix. Ace was a Border Collie. Now I share my life with Tucker, another rough-coated Collie, same as my childhood doggie pillow and protector.

No comments:

Post a Comment