Friday, January 1, 2021

An Alternative New Year's Message from Sophie

 

"Heroic and strong, my Sophie relished her role as the fun police. Whenever the younger dogs would dash into the back yard and start to play, she'd hurry behind them, barking insistently until they stopped. Then she would look at me and snicker, while the younger dogs would beg me to make her stop."


Excerpt from I WANT TO HAVE THE HEART OF A DOG

....


However, my Sophie is also a great cuddler.
Many nights she will lay beside me, 
stealing my blankets and sharing energy. 

For more stories about my life 
with my canine companions,
check out the book,
I WANT TO HAVE THE HEART OF A DOG.


ebook only 99 cents!
Also available in print.

with Woofs of Wisdom 
from the Quantum Canines
who share my life.

Check out other books on my website:


No comments:

Post a Comment