Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Another piece of the puzzle...

 


As mentioned in my previous post on Puzzle Day, January 29, 2021, my love of puzzles emerged in Bernie's Legacy, my romantic suspense books. 


This series of ten books solves a piece of the puzzle in each book. However, the question posed in the first book, "Why did you do it?"--and whodunnit--is not resolved until the tenth book in the series. 


Here's another piece of the puzzle from PICTURE PERFECT LEGACY: who is the drug dealer and what is his connection with "whodunnit"?


I hope you have fun "puzzling out" the pieces of this series. 


Digital versions of the books

in the Bernie's Legacy series

are on sale for 

just 99 cents each!


You can read EXCERPTS

of all my books at:

www.GenieGabriel.com



No comments:

Post a Comment