Monday, April 27, 2015

GOOD MORNING, MONDAY! (…and Tuesday and everyday)


Generally, my doggies and I sleep in, then wake up slowly. One or two at a time, my furbabies come to me for individual attention. Tummy rubs. Back scratches. Some extra cuddles.

We exchange loving energy, then yawn and stretch, and begin the day.

I currently have eight dogs and want to be sure they all feel special and loved. So throughout the day, I make it a point to call each of my dogs by name and give them attention, even if it's just a pat or scratch on my way from the kitchen to my computer.

In the evening, each of my furbabies once again receives individual attention--not  that they necessarily appreciate this--as I clean them before bed. However, this is many times rushed as I generally have one more thing to finish--or two or three. So they cuddle into soft quilts and, later, I join them. Then we resettle and snuggle in for the rest of the night.

In the morning, we come awake slowly…good morning, Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment