Saturday, July 31, 2021

MUTTS = Most Unusual Type of Tail-wagger

 

When humans call me a mutt, their top lip is usually curled like a growling dog warning you away from their bone.


But I think MUTT means Most Unusual Type of Tail-Wagger. Unique. Special. 


I don't know any other dog like me. I'm big with shaggy hair falling over my eyes that's kind of a dirty brown color. That's 'cause I don't have a human family to wash me or take me to the groomer's. I get by OK but I do have a Little Buddy I worry about. 


I protect him from mean dogs who roam the streets in packs. Little dogs are easy targets to trade to humans for food. But the little dogs disappear and never come back. I don't want that to happen to my Little Buddy.


I dream of a place where we can be safe. With plenty of food and humans who take good care of us. Do you think such a place exists?


Find out in STREET DOG DREAMS

just 99 cents!

Also available in print.

Read an excerpt at my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment